Thursday, February 17, 2011

Beer

Poster in my room.
            Benjamin Franklin once said, “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”  Benjamin Franklin was a wise man; I think we should all take his words to heart.  I am by no means trained in the subtle art that is sniffing and tasting beer, but I do enthusiastically partake.  I will use the “beer” section of my blog to catalogue my endeavors to taste, document, and share as many beers as humanly possible.  As a result, please excuse the quality of the pictures in this section; some might be taken with my phone, some might be difficult to see from the poor light quality in a seedy bar, some might be blurred and distorted from the beer that has been guzzled.  But, I do this all in the name of craft. 

Rank System
A++ Best Beer I have tasted in its respective style
A+ This one’s to you Benny boy!
A Nectar of the Gods
A -  Limericks will be written.
B+ Damn Good
B Pretty Good
B- Fair
C+ Disappointing
C Poor
C- Well, it’s beer…
D Please pass me a chaser


Cheers Boston!  


No comments:

Post a Comment